Happy holidays to all!
It can be hard to focus on your writing this time of year, so here’s a quick little activity to enjoy. Once you have your main character’s answers down, ask your antagonist, too. You might find out something new about your characters….or even yourself!
Have fun, and share your answers in the comments!
- What’s your favorite holiday treat?
- How important is tradition to you this time of year? Got a favorite? A least favorite?
- Are you missing someone special?
- Are you a present-peeker?
- What’s at the top of your wish list?
- What’s something that you want that can’t be wrapped?
- Who’s your most annoying relative?
- Are you on the naughty list, or the nice list?
- Do you believe in Santa?
- Who do you want to meet under the mistletoe?