It’s winter. It’s cold and dark here in Eastern PA. What better way to bring warmth and light into our hearts than to once again spread love all month long in February? #LoveMadeVisible is not just a celebration of love but also a celebration of YOU, the Eastern PA SCBWI members. All February we will be posting artwork and poetry from our members, whether you’re published or unpublished, new to EPA or a long-time member. Don’t be shy—send it in!
A few things to remember:
- The theme is LOVE, which can be happy or sad or anywhere in between. It can be a parent’s love, a sibling’s love, a romantic love, the love of a pet, or any other kind of love.
- Submissions are due January 30, but we’ll kick things off on February 1, so submit early if you can! Send submissions and questions to me, Laura Parnum, at email@example.com.
- Include a short bio with your submission and any social media or website info that you’d like to include, so that our members can find you and get to know you better.
- We won’t own copyrights to your work. If you’d like it to be removed when the month is over, just let me know.
- You can also include a giveaway! Give a random commenter a print, a book, or even a free e-mail critique. I will select the winners and pass their info on to you. Postage is your responsibility.
Can’t wait to spread the LOVE!