Eastern PA SCBWI 2022 Mentorship Program
May – October 2022
We are pleased to announce the return of the Eastern PA SCBWI Mentorship Program! Apply for a one-on-one mentorship with one of our region’s published authors or author-illustrators.
This one-on-one mentorship program runs from May to October 2022 and has been made possible through the efforts of our volunteers and mentors—celebrated storytellers from our region. Each mentor will review applications from prospective mentees and select the storyteller they feel would be the best match for their mentorship style and interests.
What to expect as a mentee:
- Monthly individual email or phone check-ins with your mentor (May – October 2022).
- Virtual monthly large-group meetings within our mentor/mentee community to ask questions, share support, and learn together.
- Your choice of full or partial manuscript feedback for novelists OR up to two picture book manuscripts for feedback for picture book authors or author-illustrators.
- A place to find creative support and build community in the Eastern PA region.
- $275 for a partial novel or two picture books
- $525 for a full novel
- Full scholarships available! (See application form)
To apply to be a mentee, please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/us4RCjdUpCbWUFmR8
Deadline to apply: April 12, 2022
Questions? Email email@example.com