Our blog is your blog! There is no doubt – there is power in numbers. The more voices we have contributing (writing for and commenting), the stronger and more useful this site will be for all of us. We’re looking for members who are willing to contribute to the blog on an occasional and/or regular basis.
We’re also looking to share your good news! Big or small, we heart it all! We want to celebrate you, our faithful members, so let us toot your horn!
Submissions can be e-mailed to Laura Parnum at email@example.com with all text contained in the body of the e-mail rather than as an attached file.
General submission guidelines:
- All contributions must be your own work.
- Please keep your word count to around 1,500 words. Many times, less is more.
- Please do not include artwork or images due to copyright concern (Jacket covers and author photos are acceptable).
- Please include a brief bio with your work.
- Stay tuned … or send suggestions!