Our blog is your blog! There is no doubt – there is power in numbers. The more voices we have contributing (writing for and commenting), the stronger and more useful this site will be for all of us. We’re looking for members who are willing to contribute to the blog on an occasional and/or regular basis.
We’re also looking to share your good news! Big or small, we heart it all! We want to celebrate you, our faithful members, so let us toot your horn!
Submissions can be e-mailed to Laura Parnum at firstname.lastname@example.org with all text contained in the body of the e-mail rather than as an attached file.
General submission guidelines:
- All contributions must be your own work.
- Please keep your word count to around 1,500 words. Many times, less is more.
- Please do not include artwork or images due to copyright concern (jacket covers and author photos are acceptable).
- Please include a brief bio with your work.
- In 2018 and 2019 we filled the month of February with LOVE in a blog event we call #LoveMadeVisible. Each day we featured poetry and illustrations with the theme of love sent in by our wonderful Eastern PA SCBWI members.
- This July 2019 our theme is #Vacation. Once again we’ll be featuring our members art and poetry throughout the month in a celebration of summer vacation.
- We hope to feature other monthly themes in the future. Stay tuned . . .