Our blog is your blog! There is no doubt – there is power in numbers. The more voices we have contributing (writing for and commenting), the stronger and more useful this site will be for all of us. We’re looking for members who are willing to contribute to the blog on an occasional and/or regular basis.
Submissions can be emailed to Lori Ann Palma at firstname.lastname@example.org with all text contained in the body of the email rather than as an attached file.
General submission guidelines:
- All contributions must be your own work.
- Please keep your word count to around 1,500 words. Many times, less is more.
- Please do not include artwork or images due to copyright concern (Jacket covers and author photos are acceptable).
- January: “New Year, New Goals” What goals are you setting for 2017? How have they changed from last year, or a few years ago?
- February: “#BelieveInMagic Annual Art and Poetry Show.” Read the official call for submissions announcement and guidelines here!
- March: “Practical Advice” What’s the most important thing you’ve learned about querying, writing, publishing, or marketing? How did you learn it? What advice can you share?