The Eastern PA SCBWI Mentorship Program is back! Read on to find info about the program, our 2023 mentors, and how to apply. Applications are due by June 4th, 2023.
Eastern PA SCBWI 2023 Mentorship Program
July 2023 – January 2024
Our annual one-on-one mentorship program runs from July 2023 – January 2024 and has been made possible through the efforts of our volunteers and mentors—celebrated storytellers from our region. Each mentor will review applications from prospective mentees and select the storyteller they feel will be the best match for their mentorship style and interests.
What to expect as a mentee:
- Monthly individual email or phone check-ins with your mentor (July – January).
- Virtual monthly large-group meetings within our mentor/mentee community to ask questions, share support, and learn together.
- Your choice of full or partial manuscript feedback for novelists OR up to three picture book manuscripts for feedback for picture book authors or author/illustrators.
- A place to find creative support and build community in the Eastern PA region.
Application Deadline: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- $275 for a partial novel or up to three picture books
- $525 for a full novel
- Full scholarship available! (See application form)
To apply to be a mentee, please fill out the following form by 6/4/23: https://forms.gle/LRAKHrSZY7NepDJS9
Questions? Email email@example.com
Whoot! Great line-up! Thanks, PALs